Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who new sending your children to school for the first time could be both so very sad and yet so very exciting! Josyah started Kindergarten this last week. On the first day he wanted to just get out and walk to the doors himself. He told me " I got it Mom"! SAD!! My little man is growing up and I am not convinced I am ready for it. He did tell me after school that he missed me and that he didn't think that school was "SO LONG"! Bless his heart he missed his mommy! He is so cute in his little backpack walking into that HUGE school. He gets so excited to tell me about his day and that is just so wonderful feeling. I thought I would miss him more then I do. Is that wrong? Who knows except the house is so much quieter and peaceful without the two boys fighting. i do have to say getting up to an alarm is not an easy task for me. I have to remind myself not to hit snooze.... more then once that is! I love making his little lunch and him telling me what he ate. He couldn't open his drink though and I didn't realize it till he said " MOM I GET SO THIRSTY"! SAD bad mommy bad! Added to grocery list... Capri Sun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment