Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9 2009

I have been taking Tylenol PM the last couple nights just to sleep. It's not that I can't get into a comfortable position it's that I can't shut my brain down at all. The list of things is too long and my day's are way to short. All the yard work has to wait till it cools down outside and it puts this time crunch on it. 
My tomato's are coming in great and so are my peppers but I think I have killed my strawberries or at least done something to prevent them from growing berries. I did discover that my tree out front was in fact a cherrie tree which is way exciting. This years all have worms but that doesn't stop the boys from eating them. A little protein never hurt anyone right?? 
Morgan's backpacking/four-wheeling trip in coming up next weekend and i hope he decides not to go. I hate when he is out of town. Something always seems to go wrong and I can't handle much without him by my side. He is the stronger of us two and I depend on him every moment. But I have no desire to carry my weight up a mountain even if the view is magical!  

No comments:

Post a Comment